Prices vary but so does comfort!
Our mobile air conditioners are available in several models and different air conditioning capacities adapted to the surface area of your rooms! Cooling power of the mobile air conditioner 2000 W cold, 1700 W hot at 7000 Btu (surface of 21m2), passing by the intermediate reversible mobile air conditioner 2600 W cold, 2000 W hot at 9000 Btu (surface of 24-27m2) then a model of more powerful mobile air conditioner 3500 watts cold 2500 W hot at 12000 Btu (surface of 30m2). Depending on the power, you will be able to provide efficient air conditioning in several rooms.
A mobile product, practical and easy to move from one room to another.
Whatever the product, the reversible mobile air conditioner fromAirton is a portable air conditioner, also known as a portable air conditioner, which consists of two air conditioning functions: cooling mode and heating mode. The mobile unit is convenient, easy to install and remove with the included accessories. It can be moved from the office to the living room and from the living room to the bedroom thanks to its wheels. But beware, the mobile heat pump fromAirton is not a non-vented air conditioner. In fact, the mobile air conditioner for house or flat fromAirton is a mobile air conditioner with a drip tray (part of the included accessories ) equipped with a caulking system, i.e. a window adapter for mobile air conditioner (part of the included accessories ) to reject the hot air.
Keep control of your spaces
Equipped with high technology, we have made it a point of honour to develop our air-conditioning offers to propose the best of the mobile air conditioner, that is to say a powerful and ultra silent mobile air conditioner. It will be discreet in your room! It is finally possible to offer you a wifi mobile air conditioner, remotely connected thanks to the SmartLife application, to maximise comfort in the desired room and above all... for better energy efficiency!
Professional product, good value for money
The price of a small area mobile air conditioner or a large area mobile air conditioner varies according to the model, the cooling capacity and your desires in terms of design, for maximum comfort! Our mobile mono splits are all practical and discreet. Access our tips on our blog page or Help to find out how to use a mobile air conditioner. Don't miss our offers and promotions on air conditioning by subscribing to our newsletter. Do you like any of our models? Contact an advisor or our customer service to contact the sales team and make a quote !
How does a mobile air conditioner work?
The mobile air conditioner, or single unit, consists of a single unit located inside a room in your home. Its operation is based on the same principle as an air-to-air heat pump. air-to-air heat pump or fixed air conditioner. In order to generate cold air, the unit draws in the ambient air in the room using an air-to-air heat pump. The air is then passed through an expansion valve and cooled by a refrigerant. The mobile units Airton meet the main criteria forpurchasing a mobile air conditioner. The mobile air conditioners have high performance and energy efficiency, and offer good value for money. You'll love it all the way!
What type of mobile air conditioner should I choose from all the models on the internet?
Mobile air conditioners are space-saving add-on units for a room. They can cool an area of up to 40m2 (10W per m2). Placed in an entrance or a corridor, the unit can cool several rooms (2 maximum).
Choosing the right mobile air conditioning :
- First of all, make a classification and a list of your air conditioning needs!
- Make sure that your appliance is delivered with all the accessories needed for installation so that you don't have any unpleasant surprises! At Airton, discover the accessories included.
- Buy online to find the best product at the best price. In shops, the range of products on offer is very wide, the market is vast and there are many brands. In addition, the salespeople are less familiar with the specific features of the products.
- The customer service Airton can help you with your project and provide a quote by email or telephone. By using our online shop rather than picking up your order in shop, you can avoid having to transport a product weighing around 30kg to your home. The products are always available and the delivery costs are minimal!
- Find out first about the difference with stationary air conditionersThey will always be more efficient.
- Identify the cold power and hot power that a mobile device can achieve.
- Make sure that your appliance is positioned in your home to facilitate its installation.
- Favour discreet mobile air conditioner models for low noise.
- Calculate the power consumption of a mobile air conditioner to consume better and less. The wifi option is a real asset!
- Opt for a reversible mobile air conditioner for year-round use (summer and winter).
- Remember that the brand Airton offers air conditioning that improves the quality of the ambient air.
Discover our mobile and fixed air conditioning models !
CONTACT OUR ADVISORS
Mon to Fri, 09:00-20:00 (CET)